Tristan Alantar, also known as L33Ts, is a french multidisciplinary artist constantly developing his aesthetic signature to the tune of new technologies and music genres. With degrees in sound, music and guitar-making, his knowledge of the musical ecosystem is wide-ranging; he cultivates it by absorbing anything from electronic music to film scores, from blues bands to classical Indian music.
Based in Montreal, Tristan also designs contemporary musical instruments defined by sharp lines and powerful vision. He rejoices in collaborations with fellow performers, having worked with musicians, contemporary dancers, circus artists, comedians and more in the past.
Within the frame of the InMICS programme, Tristan currently studies at Conservatorio di Musica Giovan Battista Martini Bologna (Italy) and will be in Montreal at the Université de Montréal’s Faculty of Music (Canada) as from September 2019 onwards.
– Brevet de Technicien Supérieur en Audiovisuel option: Métiers du Son (Paris, France)
– Licence Universitaire en Musique et Métiers du Son (Paris, France)
– D.E.C Techniques de Métiers d’Arts spécialisation Lutherie Guitare (Quebec City, Canada)
– INMICS International Master in Composition for Screen (Bologna, Italy / Montréal, Canada)
Prizes & Merits :
– (D.E.C) Prix du mérite étudiant du Cégep Limoilou
– (D.E.C) Mention pour l’originalité de l’instrument contemporain